Click The Link Below

Entered December 21, 2010

Remember what I said about it being unseasonably warm here?  Well, never mind.

What is warming, and exceptionally gratifying, is the number of warm holiday wishes coming this way from former listeners, even though I’ve been out of the “public earhole” for going on two years!  Some of these lovely, thoughtful folks remember my on-air work from as many as 40 years ago.  I can barely remember what I had for dinner last night!

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for remembering and caring enough to reach out with your Christmas greetings.

Many people have included good wishes for Mary Ann, who spent parts of the last two years dealing with breast cancer.  She continues to be amazed by your kind support.  All her checkups in recent months have shown her to be cancer-free.  This is the gift we prayed for during the uncertainty of last Christmas, the gift we celebrate this Christmas.

I hope you have found lots of good reasons to be happy this holiday season, and that joy and prosperity visit you regularly in the New Year.

Cheers!

Bob