Click The Link Below

Entered July 5, 2010

Hi!

Thanks for checking back.  I hope you’re having a great summer!

Thank you for all the e-mails of support and encouragement during my wife’s run-in with cancer.  It’s been a difficult 7-8 months for Mary Ann, for the whole family, while she’s endured surgery, chemotherapy and radiation treatments.  But now she’s feeling much better, regaining her strength, her energy … and, yes, her hair.  The doctors say she’s healing well and, best of all, there’s no further evidence of cancer.

I’m thinking about resuming this blog, perhaps as early as next month.  In the meantime, you might be interested in my new blog – OldeDiscJockeysAlmanac.blogspot.com – that was first developed as an alternative to this one during that recent period when it was having technical issues.  It has since evolved into what could be a helpful service for my fellow broadcasters who, like me, have been frustrated by not having a trustworthy, reliable, accurate source for this type of information.

You can access the new site by copying and pasting into your browser the URL in the previous paragraph, or just scroll down to Links in the right-hand column of this blog where you can click on a direct link to The Olde Disc Jockey’s Almanac.  The site is updated daily.  I hope you’ll bookmark it and visit often.

Bob